- This event has passed.
The Colors of The Season
November 10 @ 5:00 pm - December 8 @ 9:00 pmFree
Holiday Season Must See ART SHOW
Bella Unica Art Gallery and Events is opening the Holiday Season with the curated Art Exhibition, “The Colors of The Season: Enchanted Time.” It’s the most beautiful, must see Art Show in Town. The transition from Fall to Winter evokes the beauty in nature, creates conversations and creates anticipation for the coming Advent Season. It’s a rare opportunity to meet all of our beloved Florida-based artists in one place, talk about their art and creative influences, and buy unique gifts for your family and friends. Give a gift that will become an heirloom!
Our Christmas Party Event: December 8th 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Open from now Until December 8th
Tuesday – Thursday: 4PM to 8PM | 2nd Saturday Art Walks: 5PM to 9PM | Sundays: 8AM to 1PM
- Art Show: Bella Unica presents talented local artists: Jose Rodeiro, Dee Perconti, Candy Schultheis, Natalie Velez, sculptor Linda Roberts, and jewelry designer Laura Albright. Unique opportunity to meet the artists and buy original works.
- Gathering: Hors-d’oeuvres, Music and Art Sale.
- Making Art: Artists will showcase their creative process, share some tips and secrets. This is a great opportunity to get inspired, learn something new and witness the birth of a masterpiece.
- Enjoy the Beautiful Chapel Gallery: Recently opened, this unique jewel has already shown the best of local and international artists, including historical pieces by Albrecht Durer, modernist work by Jasper Johns and Sadao Watanabe.
- Bless Children: 10% of all profit will be donated by Bella Unica Art Gallery to Rapha House, a non-profit organization rescuing children from sex trafficking.
The event is FREE and open to the public. Facebook Event Page, CLICK HERE!