Why Bella Unica Art Gallery?
Our Mission is to Connect Artists with the Local Community
Choosing the right representative is a very important step for the artist there are so many things to consider. Our goal is to create a personal relationship, learn your creative process and style, and showcase your work online and at the best suitable specifically for you, events and art venues.
Artists who trusted us to represent their work, have been showing their art at the most prestigious art events (like the annual Renaissance Global Day of Discovery at the Vinoy Hotel) in Tampa Bay and have been featured by local press and TV. Bella Unica artists have been invited to play the most sophisticated art game in the world, The Exquisite Corpse Game!
By collaborating with us you will be guaranteed:
- That your art will be shown in the historical and cultural venues with high traffic and high-income auditoria.
- The support of our local art community. Bella Unica Art gallery is loved by the local art community and famous for its art events and high level of provided services.
- Your online Bio and online-gallery as well as the event calendar will be professionally done and will give you a state-of-the-art online representation and will be updated in the timely manners.
- You will be teaming up with professional, influential artists with outstanding reputation and skills. We are very selective while choosing artists we would love to represent.
- It’s not only about art it’s about having fun and being involved. By collaborating with us you will be able to show your work at our signature events like Art, Fashion and Spirits, collaborative seasonal art shows like The Colors of The Season, to be a judge at our Creative Farm Market where emerging artists are stepping up on the market and many more.
While choosing a gallery also consider:
- Can Gallery give you enough exposure to the places with a high level of education and income? For more than a year, every week we showcase local artists at the most prestigious historic venue in St. Pete, FL, The Vinoy Hotel. We are honored that the hotel chose us to bring art inside its walls.
- Is the gallery involved in the life of the local community? Our team is intimately involved in the life of our city. We support and collaborate with other galleries, businesses, and cultural centers, volunteer our time at the local events and charitable causes.
- What are artists and customers saying? We have a robust list of testimonials and feedbacks from artists, partners, art critics, and customers. Our strongest qualities: high level of customer service, impeccable business ethics, and flexibility.
- Could gallery show and promote your art outside the States? Bella Unica’s team has strong connections with European and South American markets. We speak English, Spanish and Russian. Our team has been traveled a lot and partners with the galleries outside the USA.
What are artists saying:
Bella Unica Art Gallery and Events jump-started my career as a professional Artist. I attribute my success to Bella Unica and Natalie Velez. Since I have been a Bella Unica Artist I have had three major art exhibitions in Florida, and dozens of other events, due to Bella Unica’s promotion.
My name is starting to be familiar locally and nationally because of the incredible social media skills of their team. The amount of exposure on Facebook, Instagram and my page has exceeded all expectations. My work gets major attention because of the professional and enticing posts from their marketing department. They are artfully done.
AND since becoming a Bella Unica artist I have sold many paintings, 9 (nine) in the last week! My art started taking off when Bella Unica’s creative team designed an incredible website for me http://dee.perconti.com/.
I have sold paintings directly from www.bellaunica.com without the purchasers seeing them in person. That is how outstanding the photography and verbiage is! Also, my art events are presented beautifully.
I find Bella Unica Art Gallery to be a real time-saver.
One of my favorite events is Art at The Vinoy. Every Week they offer an artist the opportunity to present their work at the famous Vinoy Hotel. I have loved doing this twice and each time Bella Unica set up my work and made the title cards for me. All we artists have to do is show up… AND artists are selling at these events! This is an incredible way to get your name and face out to the community.
I would highly recommend artists contacting Natalie Velez of Bella Unica to get a spot on the Fridays at The Vinoy list. I couldn’t be more pleased or proud to be a Bella Unica artist.
Mixed-Media artist Dee Perconti about being represented by us, 06/11/2018